- This event has passed.
Financial Peace: Credit is Power
March 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Go from being out of control to confidently managing your credit—all in one exciting night.
You’ll walk away with a plan, digital copy of our “Credit Building Secrets of a Lawyer” eBook and a clearer vision for your financial future.
This workshop is for?
You’ll learn the Quickest & Secret ways to restore and optimize your credit score.
– Are you looking to Rebuild your credit?
– Are you concerned about a collection?
– Do you want the best rewards, travel & points credit cards?
– Do you want to buy a house? Or Refinance to lower monthly payments?
What will you will learn?
We will be teaching strategies that have helped thousands of people to:
– Remove late payments and collections,
– Repair & Rebuild strong credit scores,
– Get up to $200,000 in personal funds
– Easily manage your money and finances
– Build generational wealth.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with less than 760FICO score!
– mortgage bankers
– Home services call centers (Dish Network/ Home security/ Cable/ Solar)
– performance marketers
– affiliate networks
– auto dealerships
– business lenders / mca lenders / crowdfunding platforms
We’re also interested in connecting with potential strategic partners to assist them in better monetizing their clients and traffic.
Presenters & Speakers
– Shiva Bhaskar, consumer credit lawyer & Quora.com 2018 Top Writer Awardee
– Tony Budri, home loans specialist NMLS#1394047 will guide you through a night full of inspiration, deep insights, and step-by-step plan to conquer your finances- starting with your credit scores.
What Topics Will the Workshop Cover?
1- Understanding Your Credit Report and Credit Score
Did you know that there are ways to improve your credit score and get lower interest rate offers on home and auto loans? Have you ever been told to close old credit card accounts to help improve your credit score? In this workshop, we will discuss the components of a credit score and examine some of the common myths. You will learn strategies for increasing your score and learn to avoid doing things that can negatively impact it. Learn how to get your free credit report, how to read it, and how to dispute and correct any errors that you find.
2- Smart Shopping (for Credit Cards & Home Loans)
This workshop is a great resource for your high school or college student or even for those young adults who have never had a credit card before! We will discuss what to look for when choosing a credit card including APR, grace period, finance charges, transaction fees, and reward plans.
3- Identity Theft
In this workshop, we will examine the different types of identity theft, what you can do to protect yourself, common mistakes that leave you open to identity theft, warning signs that you might already be a victim, and what to do if you are a victim of identity theft.
4- Basic Money Management
Basic Money Management examines the fundamentals of a healthy financial life: organizing your bills, reducing your debt, saving for your future, and knowing your rights regarding debt collectors.
We recommend you bring a recent copy of your credit reports for FREE Attorney Strategy
You may get your credit reports here: https://urlgeni.us/Get.My.Credit.Reports
Schedule your One-On-One Credit Strategy here: https://urlgeni.us/Credit.Lawyer.Time